Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Come what may, and love it!" Ohh boy, am I loving it!





         I stole that little quote off one of my cute best friend's (Brinley) FB wall post. That quote is so true. You can't control what type of things life throws at you. Instead of fighting it we just need to "love" it. I think that is a great way to look at it. So life has been GREAT!! So many fun things are going on in my adventures of life


My cute friend Tyler Hoffman returned from serving his mission in Houston, Texas. It has been so fun having him back. And he is such a sweetie, but such a dork at the same time. The first time I saw him after he had returned, the first thing we did was just embraced. Then he looks and me and says, "You look GREAT!" It is so nice to have him home! 










As you can see.. WE ARE    .....DORKS














Family is one of the most important things in life. This is a quote that I love. "Friends come and go, but family is forver!" I love that!!! Because growing up you change through friends every year, but your family is still there know matter what. I am so blessed with the family I have. I consider my sisters my best friends. Same with my parents. Since i have moved out, I have realized how much I love being around my family. Lately we have all been so much closer. I love the relationship we have.  I believe the blessing of the temple have had a huge impact with that, as well as our cute                                                                                     little Ryker.







Look at him.. He is just the CUTEST THING!!




And as you can see, I still am having a blast here at college. It's so fun to have get togethers at the liberty house, dressing up for halloween, and cheering for SUU at a WSU football game? yes.. I had to support Whitney! She just looked tooo dang hot out there to not ;) It has just been a fun fun time! These are the times in life that you dont get to live again, so live it up! 







Today me and my friend Laurski (Laura) 
went to the Bountiful Temple. Oh how I love that
 place. It was such a neat experience to be there.




No comments:

Post a Comment