Thursday, September 29, 2011

 I have now been living down in Ogden for 
about two months now. So crazy how time flies.
But.. can I just tell you that I LOVE it! I have had so much
 fun with my lovely roommates.
We are always down for a good time. So here are some pictures
 to show whats been going on :)




We decided to have a little dance party in our backyard!
 It was a great time :) Joe managed to get on 
the roof to show us his moves!
Add caption
Derick and Jen were throwing it down!



Then.. The next weekend we took a little trip up to Pineview to go canoeing. The plan was to go camping.. But lets just say the plan FAILED :) We borrowed a canoe from Whit's parents and had a grand time upt there. 
Spare of the moment, we decided to go fishing.. Girls dont do very well fishing. So we had some fun with the camera :)






Me and Jenny went down to the U of U for the Redfest! It was so fun to see some old friends! We had a great time!







No comments:

Post a Comment